1. Life should have choices beyond mere survival.
2. You have a right to say no to anything when you feel you are not ready or it is unsafe.
3. Life should not be motivated by fear.
4. You have a right to all your feelings.
5. You are probably not guilty.
6. You have a right to make mistakes.
7. There is no need to smile when you cry.
8. You have a right to terminate conversations with people who make you feel put down or humiliated.
9. You can be healthier than those around you.
10. It is OK to be relaxed, playful and frivolous.
11. You have a right to change and grow.
12. It is important to set limits and be selfish.
13. You can be angry at someone at you love.
14. You can take care of yourself no matter what circumstances you are in.